Accenture - Technology Services Counsel
- Post Date:March 25, 2021
- Apply Before: April 30, 2021
- Views 77
Accenture – Technology Services Counsel
Apply here by 30 April 2021
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a Team:
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
The Technology Counsel role includes the following key areas of responsibility:
- Supporting the Technology business teams to evaluate and prepare new offerings for market.
- Learning and understanding emerging technologies sufficiently to provide legal guidance related to the offering.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex alliance and vendor technology transactions.
- Developing clear communication messages, guidance, templates and trainings regarding the offerings for the product development, sales and the contracting legal teams that lead client facing contracting efforts.
- Maintaining strong collaborative relationships within the business and Legal organizations.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- JD degree or equivalent degree or legal qualification.
- Admitted to the bar (or local equivalent) and in good standing or otherwise authorized to practice law.
- Experience leading complex technology transactions including drafting and negotiating of client/vendor cloud computing arrangements, software-as-a-service, IP and data licensing and/or development agreements.
- Experience advising product engineering and commercial teams on how to bring new offerings to market in a legally compliant and strategic manner.
- Strong understanding of Intellectual Property commercial and transactional issues.
- Knowledge of software product development issues, including third party components, integrations and open source issues.
- Strong skills in structuring and negotiating software, cloud computing and software as a service deals. Both supplier and customer sides preferred.
- Understanding or willingness to learn applicable regulatory landscapes as required for offerings.
- Awareness of data protection and privacy laws and their interplay with product development and deployment.
- Experience learning new technologies such as artificial intelligence, quantum computing, edge computing, IOT, extended reality, robotics, or blockchain.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Apply here by 30 April 2021