Accenture - Geographic Corporate and Compliance Legal Counsel
- Post Date:March 22, 2021
- Views 89
Accenture – Geographic Corporate and Compliance Legal Counsel
Apply here by 30 April 2021
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
The Geographic Corporate & Compliance (“GCC”) Team are the local business enablers. We advise on procurement, corporate citizenship initiatives that engage with our community and wider society as well as more usual compliance matters. On the Corporate side we support and advise the Board of Directors of our operating companies on their responsibilities and work with our Ventures and Acquisition team to integrate acquired businesses post acquisition. Our team is responsible for considering the local aspects of global initiatives and in so doing we work with a global network of GCC lawyers. The GCC Team continually adapts to support the UK business to address new legal challenges as the business continues to innovate.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- A practicing lawyer or experienced Company Secretary with experience in corporate law and company matters specifically intra group corporate restructurings and corporate governance.
- Deep understanding of company structures and ability to advise on and implement tax efficient structures alongside our Tax Team.
- Experience of company secretarial matters, preparing board papers, reviewing accounts and an excellent understanding of directors liabilities.
- Knowledge of and ability to spot general business legal issues including data privacy, ethics and compliance, employment and Intellectual Property.
- Ability and keenness to work directly with and advise our internal clients to include other corporate functions (Finance, Tax, Marketing) and other legal teams.
- Agility to move between a wide range of matters.
- Strong time management, prioritization and organisational skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
Set yourself apart
- Good business acumen and an ability to target legal advice to the issues presented, quickly and concisely,
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills to be able to liaise and provide support and advice to senior leadership and Board members.
- Proactively finding practical solutions to legal and organisational challenges.
- An understanding and experience of working in a multi national, culturally diverse environment.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Apply here by 30 April 2021