Lee & Thompson LLP Paralegal Contract – 6 months Maternity Leave Cover – Film & TV
We are currently recruiting a Paralegal to work in our Film & TV Group.
- Bibling - running transaction bibles during financial closing and reporting to partner/fee earner on what is outstanding in order to facilitate closing, then working post-closing to collate fully executed and dated copies (including all relevant schedules) of the transactional documents.
- Preparing and amending various development, production and finance agreements under partner/fee earner supervision, based on precedents and comments from clients, agents and other lawyers
- Production liaison - acting as a day-to-day point of contact with production co-ordinators in order to deal with basic production clearance and contracting enquiries under partner/fee earner supervision
- Dealing with anti-money laundering checks
- Generally assisting fee earners with legal transactions wherever possible, including organisation and administration of signatures to production financing and distribution agreements and original documentation
Any other ad hoc duties reasonably required by the Film & TV team
Interested? To apply, please email your CV to Lorraine Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org and head your application Film & TV Paralegal by Friday 13 March 2020. Applicants should apply direct and not through employment agents.
Salary£20,000 - £30,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year