The University of Law - Law Tutor/Senior Tutor
- Post Date:March 23, 2021
- Apply Before: May 10, 2021
- Views 61
The University of Law – Law Tutor/Senior Tutor
Apply here by 10 May 2021
- Location: London – Bloomsbury
- Salary: Tutor £36,250 – £41,250 (depending upon skills, experience and PQE) + £7,950 London weighting Senior Tutor – starting from £45,250 (subject to Fellowship of the HEA and 2 years’ legal teaching experience) + £7,950 London weighting
- Package: 35 days annual leave Private Medical Scheme Contributory Pension Life Assurance Season Ticket Loans Cycle to Work Scheme Eye Care Assistance Employee Assistance Programme
- Job category/type: Academic
- Attachments: RR_Tutor_Senior Tutors_12022021.pdfJD – Tutor and Senior Tutor – Februrary21.pdf
We are seeking to recruit several ambitious individuals who wants to forge or continue a meaningful career in teaching and course design in Higher Education. You may or may not have previous experience of teaching and course design, but what is important to us is that you have the drive and enthusiasm to learn.
Teaching in Higher Education can be challenging but rewarding and we are looking to recruit highly motivated individuals who are ready to make a positive contribution. You will be keen to share your expertise and to become involved in all aspects of enhancing the student experience at our Bloomsbury campus, including teaching on our SQE, LPC, GDL, MA, LLB, BPC and/or Masters programmes. In return, we will guarantee you a supportive and friendly environment where considerable opportunities for learning and career development exist.
The University of Law (ULaw) is one of the world’s largest law schools. With an impressive history going back to 1876, we employ c750 staff and have over 9000 students studying on our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. We have recently been ranked number one for undergraduate law degree acceptances by UCAS.
We are looking to recruit law tutors – either qualified solicitors or barristers who can demonstrate successful legal practice experience to teach on our academic and vocational courses.
Closing date: 10 May 2021 but interviews will take place on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. However, we particularly welcome applications from BAME candidates. All appointments are made on merit.
Related Jobs (3)
The University of Law – Civil Litigation Tutors/Senior Tutors on March 2, 2021 Full Time